16 Reasons to "Fall" In Love With Paris
September 21, 2015
Paris is the city of Love, and you will love the city in autumn. There are plenty of reasons for that. For example, how about taking a pleasant stroll through one of the many exquisite parks, gardens and woods Paris has to offer. Let the rich colors of fall brighten your day with the many hints of red, brown orange and yellow of this most beautiful season.
Here are some of the best pictures of the French capital in autumn. No doubt, you will "fall" in love with Paris.
Jardin des Tuileries Eiffel Tower
1. Catch a glimpse of the Eiffel Tower from the Jardin des Tuilieries
2. Take a walk on the lateral alleys of the Jardin des Tuileries leading to the Louvre
3. Come witness the beauty of the French and English garden in automn at the Jardin du Luxembourg
4. Admire the golden dome of the Invalides, and wonder if it is really Napoleon that rests for eternity inside.
Parc Monceau Relics
5. Be dazzled by the curiosities of an ancient "illusion land" at the Parc Monceau
Pere Lachaise Cemetery
6. Lose yourself in the small pathways of Pere Lachaise Cemetery. More than just a cemetery, it's an open air museum.
Bois de Vincennes Row Boats
7. Row, row, row your boat, gently down the Bois de Vincennes lake
8. Have the impression to own the beautiful Promenade Plantée and have it all for yourself
Parc Monceau Statue
10. Imagine yourself in ancient Greece by looking at the wonders in the Parc Monceau
11. Enjoy the sight of the French Gardens and the Luxembourg Palace inside the Jardin du Luxembourg
12. Trade a copy of Proust's Remembrance of Things Past for a chestnut lying on his grave at the Pere Lachaise Cemetery
Jardin des Tuileries general view
13. Wonder what the view was like from the Jardin des Tuileries at the time when kings lived in the Louvre and Tuileries Palaces
14. Have the feeling to be in the mountains and spend a quiet romantic time in the Buttes Chaumont park, with its unique streams, cascades, lake and hills.
Bois de Vincennes
15. Have the feeling to be in the countryside and be one with nature at the Bois de Vincennes, Paris' biggest park.
Grand Palais sunset
16. Come back to paris and enjoy a beautiful sunset on the Seine River