13 Best Places To Celebrate Halloween in Paris 2015
October 28, 2015
Are you in for a spooky and creepy experience on Saturday night?
Yes, that’s right! Halloween is back, and a lot of great places in Paris have cool things lined up for the occasion.
OK, Halloween in Paris might not be as much of a big deal as it is in the States, but seriously, who would want to miss out on a chance to go to a club dressed up as Freddy Krueger or the Wicked Witch of the West?
So the bottom line is: clear your schedules for Saturday October 31, because here are the 13 best places to celebrate Halloween in Paris
1. Manoir de Paris
Think nothing scares you? Try the Manoir de Paris on for size. Paris’s official haunted mansion will take you on a frightening journey into the world of ghosts, spirits and infernal asylums.
- Where: Le Manoir de Paris, 18 Rue de Paradis, 75010 Paris
- Metro: Line 4 – Château d’Eau
- Price: 25 Euros
2. Musée Grévin - Wax Museum
- Where : Musée Grévin, 10 Boulevard Montmartre, 75009 Paris
- Metro : Lines 8/9 – Grands Boulevards
- Price: 22 Euros (book in advance!)
3. Musée d'Art Moderne (Modern Art Museum)
Check out the House of Horrors at the Musée d’Art Moderne. This huge work of art by Sturtevant simulates the horror of a phantom train on a fairground.
- Where: Musée d’Art Moderne de la Ville de Paris, 11 Avenue du Président Wilson, 75116 Paris
- Metro: Line 9 – Alma Marceau
- Price: 2 Euros
4. La Machine du Moulin Rouge
Dive into a post-apocalyptic world and try to survive the XperienZ Halloween party 2015 at the Machine du Moulin Rouge. Put on your costume and get ready to enjoy live DJs and performers.
- Where: La Machine du Moulin Rouge, 90 Boulevard de Clichy, 75018 Paris
- Metro : Line 2 - Blanche
- Price : 20 Euros
5. Rocky Horror Picture Show
The 104 is celebrating the 40th anniversary of the Rocky Horror Picture Show: an exclusive party with live DJs and music, burlesque dancers, and, of course, a showing of the cult movie.
- Where: le 104, 104 Rue d'Aubervilliers, 75019 Paris
- Metro : 7 – Riquet
- Price : 35 Euros
6. Le Dernier Bar Avant la Fin du Monde
Paris’s sci-fi bar Le Dernier Bar Avant la Fin du Monde will host a Halloween party and trade their geeky Star Wars, Dr. Who and Star Trek decorations for some Jack-O-Lanterns and Sleepy Hollow décor
- Where: Le Dernier Bar Avant la Fin du Monde, 19 Avenue Victoria, 75001 Paris
- Metro: Lines 1/4/7/11/14 – Châtelet
- Price: 8,50 Euros for a cocktail
There are a lot of places that will be adding a fake pumpkin, some cotton cobwebs or other cheap decorations just to be in the game, but here are three places that you absolutely can’t miss if you want to take advantage of the Halloween events Paris has to offer!
7. Hard Rock Café Paris
You’ll find true Halloween spirit at the Hard Rock Café Paris, and, as a bonus, the kids will love it! Besides the burgers and guitars, there will be projections with tons of ghosts and ghouls!
- Where: Hard Rock Café Paris, 14 Boulevard Montmartre, 75009 Paris
- Metro : Lines 8/9 – Grands Boulevards
- Price : 29 Euros for Adults, 16 Euros for Kids
8. Frog & Princess
The very lively, fun Frog & Princess bar in the heart of Saint Germain will be home-brewing their very own Halloween beer, just for the occasion. It’s definitely worth a try!
- Where: Frog & Princess, 9 Rue Princesse, 75006 Paris
- Metro: Line 10 – Mabillon
- Price: Happy Hour until 8pm, 5 Euros for a pint
9. Hotel Molitor
For a fancy and traditional French meal, perfect after all that partying the night before, be sure to head out to Hotel Molitor on Sunday, November 1st for their special post-Halloween brunch
- Where: Hotel Molitor, 13 Rue Nungesser et Coli, 75016 Paris
- Metro : Line 9 – Michel-Ange Molitor
- Price: 75 Euros for Adults
10. Disneyland Paris
Why not spend the whole day at Disneyland Paris with your kids? Just for the occasion, Disney will bring out all their “bad guys” characters! The park will also be open from 8pm to 1am on the 31st (special ticket).
- Where: Disneyland Paris, Marne la Vallée
- Metro : RER A – Marne la Vallée
- Price : starting at 47 Euros for Adults and 40 for kids
11. Stade de France
On Halloween night, head out to the giant Stade de France stadium, where firebreathers as well as activities such as face decorating and magic shows await you and your kids.
- Where: Stade de France, 93216 Saint-Denis
- Metro: line 13 – Saint Denis Porte de Paris
- Price: 15 Euros (free for less than 5 year olds)
12. Paris Zoo
Step into the world of frightening animals: snakes, spiders and other insects…if you dare…the Paris Zoo will have special “creepy crawler” visits on Halloween day.
- Where: Paris Zoo: Route de Ceinture du Lac Daumesnil, 75012 Paris
- Metro: line 8 – Porte Dorée
- Price: adults – 22 Euros, 12-25 years – 16.50 Euros, 3-11 years – 14 Euros
13. Les Curiosités du Dr. Badaboum
The travelling circus « Les Curiosités du Dr. Badaboum » is coming to town for 1 night only: Halloween night. This unforgettable freakshow will grab the attention of both you and your children.
- Where: Badaboum, 12 rue des Taillandiers, 75011 Paris
- Metro: Line 8 Ledru-Rollin
- Price: 15 Euros