Where to Celebrate Le Fooding’s 15th Anniversary
May 20, 2015
Le Fooding is a famous restaurant and cuisine critic in Paris. Created in the year 2000, they will be celebrating 15 years of food (and cultural) creativity, innovation and revolution. And what better way to do this than by inviting some of the best and most daring chefs of the world for this 3 day event. Add to that a long list of cool DJs and you can be sure that June 5,6 & 7 will be both fun and delicious! Book your ticket now because here’s what’s cooking:
Le Fooding is preparing a feast for the ears and mouth. On Friday night, it’s barbecue time. And to top it off, live performances will be held to keep the party going.
Who’s in charge of the music? : Denai Moore, Tropics, H-Burns et Camille
- Where : La Rotonde, 6-8 Place de la Bataille de Stalingrad, 75019 Paris
- Metro : lines 2/5/7bis - Jaurès
- When : starts at 7pm
- How much : €35 (proceeds will go to charity) / 800 seats
The spotlight will be on chefs and DJ’s from the coolest suburbs of the world. They will all be gathering in the heart of les Puces de Saint-Ouen, Paris’ main flea market. Surely there will be incredible food, but that’s not all… This event has been set up by Le Fooding to highlight the rise of city suburbs through music and cuisine.
Who’s in charge of the music?: Nancy Whang, Superpitcher et Philippe Zdar de Cassius.
- Where: Ma Cocotte, 106 Rue des Rosiers, 93400 Saint-Ouen
- Metro : Line 4 – Porte de Clignancourt
- When : starts at 7:30 pm
- How much : starts at €40 (proceeds will go to charity) / 2500 seats
This is not just an ordinary brunch, and here’s why. First of all, London based St. John Bread & Wine’s very own superstar baker will be handling the food. Backing him up, in a totally unique way, is culinary designer Marc Bretillot, who will be artistically engraving, printing or tattooing each product with its source, date and the farmer’s name…
- Where : Hôtel Amour, 8 Rue Navarin, 75009 Paris
- Metro : lines 2/12 - Pigalle
- When : 11am, 1pm and 3pm
- How Much : €26 / 200 seats per service
Danny Bowien, Ludo Lefebvre et James Lowe, 3 talented, turbulent and trendy chefs, will be taking over the luxurious Lapérouse restaurant to serve extraordinary culinary creations, along with a nice Chablis from the William Fèvre property… Now THAT’S a grand finale! A must do for all the die-hard foodies looking for a unique culinary high in Paris.
- Where : Lapérouse, 51 Quai des Grands Augustins, 75006 Paris
- Metro : Line 4 – Saint Michel
- When : Starts at 7:30 PM
- How much : €100 / 60 seats